ANIMAL REIKIPractitioner Course Accreditation
UKRF ANIMAL REIKI PRACTITIONER (ARP) COURSE ACCREDITATION
We are delighted to offer Animal Reiki Practitioner course accreditation, that will:
- Raise standards of Animal Reiki training and practice
- Enable accredited Animal Reiki courses to be listed on our ‘Accredited Animal Reiki Course’ website directory, to answer our most popular Animal Reiki request “where can I do good quality Animal Reiki training?”
- Encourage teachers running Animal Reiki Practitioner courses, to train their students to a level that meets expected requirements for Animal Reiki Practitioner recognition and membership.
- Enable Animal Reiki Teachers to have their Animal Reiki full training to Practitioner level (e.g. level 1 or foundation, and level 2) providing them with recognised credibility.
- Each teacher delivering the course must meet our Animal Reiki Master Teacher requirements
REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENTS ATTENDING THIS ACCREDITED TRAINING
- Reiki level I and II certificates held
- Minimum 9 months practice since Reiki I
- Reiki Attunements/Initiations/Reiju must have been received in-person.
- Reiki lineage must go back to Usui.
To gain UK Reiki Federation Animal Reiki Practitioner membership, the student will need to be a UK Reiki Federation Reiki member (to at least Practitioner level) then successfully complete the Animal Reiki Practitioner application post training. (See ABOUT ANIMAL REIKI MEMBERSHIP | UK Reiki Federation).
For Animal Reiki Practitioners who use/ wish to use Animal Communication alongside Reiki, it is important to recognise that Animal Communication is a separate skill/ technique and requires its own training and qualification.
APPLICATION FORM CHECKLIST
Before you request the Course accreditation application form, in addition to meeting the pre-requisites (above), please check the points below to confirm that you are ready to apply. If all answers are YES, we look forward to receiving your application request and supporting you on your journey to teach the compassionate use of Reiki to benefit animals.
- I confirm that my Animal Reiki training to Practitioner level, provides my students with theoretical and practical applied knowledge that meets requirements for UKRF Animal Reiki Practitioner membership (this includes Understanding Animals & legislation as well as Reiki aspects)
- I agree to complete an application form that requires me to answer questions and indicate where in my training I have covered topics expected to be known by Animal Reiki Practitioners
- The training will comprise a minimum of 24-hours contact teaching, to include theory content and practical work. Theory can be in-person or electronically e.g. via zoom. 12 hours of practical work must be in person observed/ guided by the teacher
- I agree to submit a full copy of my course training materials for evaluation (non-returnable)
- I understand that my fees are non-refundable, once any evaluation has been carried out
In return we will ensure that your course material is treated confidentially.