JOIN THE UK REIKI FEDERATIONAnd Enjoy Member Benefits
We offer a range of Reiki membership categories to meet the needs of both, those using Reiki for themselves and for Reiki professionals. In the non-practitioner categories: Student and Associate membership. In the practitioner categories: Practitioner, Master Practitioner and Master Teacher membership. We also offer a package for those who would like to become a Friend of the UK Reiki Federation. For more details see the info tables further down.
There are so many great reasons to join the UK Reiki Federation.
- Free Directory Listing
- Events – including online Reiki Shares, online Webinars and Annual Conference
- Member specific area on website, including member resources and the right to use the UKRF logo
- Constantly up to date with industry best practice including Covid-19 guidelines
- Professional Research team
- Frequent updates through all media channels, including email, website, and social media
- Working with professional organisations to improve Reiki standards:
- CNHC accreditation for both Practitioners and course providers
- Member of the IHC working with 26 other complementary therapy organisations to lobby Parliament and bring Reiki into the mainstream
- Reiki Medic-Care
- Connecting Reiki with Medicine.
- Animal Reiki accreditation
- Reiki World magazine
- Distance healing network and distance healing shares
- Balens block scheme for discounted insurance
- Lineage tracing service