Upgrade from Practitioner (P) to Master Teacher (MT) if you are able to fulfill on the below requirements.
- Minimum 12 months since Reiki 1
- Holds one of the following certificates: Reiki 3b, IV or Master Teacher Certificate. ‘Master’ certificates should clearly state that the individual is qualified to teach, initiate or attune to Reiki
- Must provide evidence of current Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance or join our Block Scheme with Balens. Insurance certificate should include cover for Reiki teaching – (click here to apply online)
- Continue to abide to the Code of Ethics – (read or download here)
- Inclusion in our ‘Reiki Near Me’ online practitioner directory with an option of linking your own website.
- May use UK Reiki Federation Member logo on stationery and website
- May attend events and courses
- Receive members only information and magazine
- Voting member
Upgrade fee and validity:
- Valid for the remaining period of current membership
- No upgrade fee