Suitable for those who work on a professional basis as an Animal Reiki Practitioner (level 2) as well as a Reiki Practitioner (level II or above)
£40 application fee then included within Reiki membership
Reiki for animals training to have included in-person practical sessions for teaching/observation/advice
- Animal Reiki certificate (equivalent to Practitioner/ level 2) held OR If not formally trained and applying based on expertise, confirmation of at least 100 hours offering Reiki to animals (at least 75% in-person). Evidence may be requested
- Copy of Animal Reiki lineage – teacher’s lineage must go back to Mikao Usui
- Evidence of current Public Liability & Professional Indemnity. This must show that you have cover for offering Reiki to animals as well as people.
YOU WILL THEN NEED TO COMPLETE THE ANIMAL REIKI PRACTITIONER APPLICATION FORM SENT TO YOU, PROVIDING ADEQUATE DETAIL TO DEMONSTRATE YOUR PROFICIENCY
If through your training and experience you are not familiar with essential legislation for working with animals, red flag symptoms, notifiable diseases and you are not aware of animal body language, for health and safety reasons, the publication Understanding Animals: A working guide for Reiki Practitioners should be beneficial for your Reiki work with animals. It will also provide the information on this topic that we expect you to know and apply as an Animal Reiki Practitioner.
Reiki membership benefits apply, also :
- Inclusion in our ‘Find a Practitioner’ online practitioner directory as an Animal Reiki Practitioner (as well as a Reiki Practitioner) with an option of linking your own website for a fee of £10.
- The opportunity for course approval also exists for Animal Reiki Teachers
- Annual certificate
- Opportunity for involvement in our Animal Reiki work eg on committee/ subgroup as appropriate and in other possible development ventures
- Member events and courses (including online)
- Updates on Animals Reiki information
Subscription fee per year:
Included within UKRF Reiki membership after this initial one-off £40 application fee