UK REIKI FEDERATION 2021 ONLINE EVENTS
Animal Reiki Online Events
with Sue Malcolm, UKRF Animal Reiki Co-ordinator
UK Reiki Federation invites everyone interested in learning more about Animal Reiki
to a presentation by Sue Malcolm followed by the opportunity to ask questions.
Monday 25 January 2021 from 19.00-20.00hrs via zoom
Thinking about applying as a UKRF Animal Reiki Practitioner – helpful guidance
Wednesday 3 February 2021 from 19.00-20.00 via zoom
Would like to offer Reiki to Animals but haven’t started my Reiki Journey
Monday 8 February 2021 from 19.00-20.00hrs via zoom
Understanding Animals: what you need to know for Animal Reiki Practitioner membership
The Understanding Animals event supports the publication Understanding Animals: A working guide for Reiki Practitioners which includes topics such as legislation, health and safety and body language awareness. Although not essential, you will find this 44-page reference publication very helpful if Understanding Animals has not been covered in your training or is not included in a planned training course
By registering you will be emailed links to all the above events.
Registration Form for Members and Non-members – FREE
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to bookings made by delegates wishing to attend the event on 16.11.20 organised by the UK Reiki Federation and are subject to review from time to time.
- This online event is free to current UK Reiki Federation members
- Everyone wishing to attend must register online before Thursday 21 January.
- Bookings are not guaranteed until registration is received.
- Once registration is received an email with the necessary zoom link will be sent before the event.
- Anyone who does not register or a non-member who access this event will be asked to leave by a UKRF representative.
Substitutions, Cancellations and Refunds
- Refunds are not provided for this event as this event is free to members.
- Any delegates who do not arrive, or who depart early will not be eligible for any refund.
- Substitutions are unable to be made.
Alterations to Programme – Cancellation/Postponement of Event
- UKRF reserves the right to make alterations to the programme and timings.
- In the unlikely event of the event being cancelled by UKRF. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate, which is this case is £0.
- In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the event is postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
Speakers, Workshop Facilitators and Exhibitors
Views expressed by speakers and facilitators are their own. UKRF cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker or facilitator at this event or in any material provided to delegates. Speakers attendance does not constitute an endorsement of such company or supplier by UKRF. Nor does UKRF accept any responsibility for any business undertaken with any speaker.
Photography & Filming
For promotional purposes still photographs may be taken and also the Zoom sessions may be recorded live to enable them to be uploaded for those registered to access if they miss a session or wish to view again. Delegates who do not wish to be photographed or recorded should ensure that their Zoom camera is switched off and microphone on mute.
Online Conference Process via Zoom
- The Friday before the event registered delegates will be emailed the Zoom link and password for the event.
- On accessing Zoom for this event you will be placed in the ‘waiting room’ until the start with all delegates being put on mute, whilst the speaker is speaking. Questions can be asked and by using the chat facility.
- There will be facilitator present at each session to manage Zoom and any unprofessional, rude, abusive or inappropriate behaviour will result in that delegate being removed from the event.
We guarantee that we will never share your details with anyone else.
You can ask us to stop sending you emails at any time by contacting [email protected]
Any questions or for further information please contact [email protected]