If you know that the teacher is one of our members then you can make a formal complaint in writing to [email protected], our Disciplinary Team will investigate and our Disciplinary Procedures may be implemented. If the person is not one of our members, we suggest that you find out if they are on any national register e.g. GRCCT or CNHC (see Regulatory Bodies) and make complaint to them. If not you could complain to the Reiki Council (see Advisory Bodies) and they could ask their member associations if any of them have the teacher as a member.


Contact to Listing Owner

Captcha Code

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!