Last modified: December 19, 2018
We’re glad you’re here and are looking forward to reading what you have to say about the topics we write about.
We encourage comments as part of supporting each other as an online community in the news section of this website and on our social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin). Your voice as a reader and/or member is a vital part of the discussion and education that goes on here.
BY USING THIS SITE OR OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND LINKEDIN, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS COMMENT POLICY.
- The UK Reiki Federation admin and editorial team reserves the right to edit or delete comments as we see fit, without explanation. Certain comments may not be posted or may be deleted after they are posted
- Comments are encouraged that expand on a post’s premise and add something of value
- All opinions are welcome as long as they are expressed with respect and without personal attacks on other commenters, the author or the article/post, or the UK Reiki Federation and its representatives
- Any comments considered abusive or disrespectful, in the opinion of the admin and editorial team, may be edited or deleted
- Please do not add web links inside your comment. We will remove them
- Comments linked to sites deemed, in the sole discretion of the admin and editorial team, to be inappropriate, will be deleted
- For any comment, we reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark it as spam. We also reserve the right to block any IP address that violates our comment policy from commenting, subscribing, or accessing the UK Reiki Federation website and our social media profiles
- You are encouraged to use your real first name when you comment
- Comments are moderated and those with links are usually removed Obvious attempts to promote your business, of whatever kind, are not allowed
- By posting a comment, you agree that your contribution is your own and that you take responsibility for it. You agree to respect the UK Reiki Federation, all authors of articles and posts, and all other commenters.
- If we receive notice that a comment violates someone’s copyrighted information, the comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from posting comments in the future
- If, for any reason, you would like us to delete a comment you’ve left here in our news section just let us know via our online contact form and we’ll delete it
- Please leave comments that carry the conversation forward, or that ask a question relevant to the topic of the article or post
- Please don’t leave comments where you’ve put your product, service, business or website title in the “Name” field instead of your name or that demonstrates you didn’t read the article or post
- Ordinarily, we do not delete or censor comments, unless they contain off-topic rants; threats to us or other visitors; defamation in any form; racism of any kind; obscenities; they violate others’ copyrights or trademarks; or they are considered belligerent by the admin and editorial team
If you have any questions about our Comment Policy with regards to the news section on this website, please let us know via our online contact form. If you are enquiring about anything related to our social media profiles then please message the relevant admin(s) directly via the relevant profile: