UK REIKI FEDERATION 2020 ONLINE EVENT
Time together in Reiki with Johannes Reindl
Monday 16 November 2020 via Zoom
16:30-17:45 Reiki Questions and Answers
18:00-19:00 Reiki Self Treatment
UK Reiki Federation members are invited to join Johannes Reindl, Lineage Bearer Usui Shiki Ryoho, exploring our shared Reiki practices.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to bookings made by delegates wishing to attend the event on 16.11.20 organised by the UK Reiki Federation and are subject to review from time to time.
- This online event is free to current UK Reiki Federation members
- Everyone wishing to attend must register online before Thursday 12 November.
- Bookings are not guaranteed until registration is received.
- Once registration is received an email with the necessary zoom link will be sent before the event.
- Anyone who does not register or a non-member who access this event will be asked to leave by a UKRF representative.
Substitutions, Cancellations and Refunds
- Refunds are not provided for this event as this event is free to members.
- Any delegates who do not arrive, or who depart early will not be eligible for any refund.
- Substitutions are unable to be made.
Alterations to Programme – Cancellation/Postponement of Event
- UKRF reserves the right to make alterations to the programme and timings.
- In the unlikely event of the event being cancelled by UKRF. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate, which is this case is £0.
- In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the event is postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
Speakers, Workshop Facilitators and Exhibitors
Views expressed by speakers and facilitators are their own. UKRF cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker or facilitator at this event or in any material provided to delegates. Speakers attendance does not constitute an endorsement of such company or supplier by UKRF. Nor does UKRF accept any responsibility for any business undertaken with any speaker.
Photography & Filming
For promotional purposes still photographs may be taken and also the Zoom sessions may be recorded live to enable them to be uploaded for those registered to access if they miss a session or wish to view again. Delegates who do not wish to be photographed or recorded should ensure that their Zoom camera is switched off and microphone on mute.
Online Conference Process via Zoom
- The Friday before the event registered delegates will be emailed the Zoom link and password for the event.
- On accessing Zoom for this event you will be placed in the ‘waiting room’ until the start with all delegates being put on mute, whilst the speaker is speaking. Questions can be asked and by using the chat facility.
- There will be facilitator present at each session to manage Zoom and any unprofessional, rude, abusive or inappropriate behaviour will result in that delegate being removed from the event.
We guarantee that we will never share your details with anyone else.
You can ask us to stop sending you emails at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions or for further information please contact email@example.com