CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATIONS AND QUESTIONS: TUESDAY 11 MAY 2021
The UKRF Management Committee would like to invite all current members to join us for our AGM.
All members wishing to attend must:
- Be a current UKRF member on 18 May 2021
- Register in advance by 11 May 2021
- The zoom link emailed is only for the person who has registered
- All questions must be submitted in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 May 2021
- All members attending will be expected to sign in using their membership number and full name when entering zoom
On registering you will be emailed a personal zoom link
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to registration for the UKRF AGM on 18 May 2021 organised by the UKRF and are subject to review from time to time.
1. This online AGM is free and only open to UKRF members.
2. All members wishing to attend must register online before 11 May 2021.
3. All questions must be submitted in advance to email@example.com by 11 May 2021 or via registration form.
4. Once registration is received an email with the necessary zoom link and password will be sent before the event, this is to be used only by the person who registered
5. All registered members attending AGM will be expected to use their full name when entering zoom, so that the UKRF facilitator can check details against registration forms.
6. Anyone who does not register or is not a current UKRF member and attempts to access the AGM will not be permitted to enter the AGM and will be asked to leave by a UKRF representative.
7. On accessing Zoom for theAGMmembers will be placed in the ‘waiting room’ until the start with all members being put on mute for the duration of the AGM. There is an opportunity to ask questions in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Tuesday 11 May 2021, there will not be an opportunity to ask direct questions live at the event. The zoom chat function will also be disabled.
8. There will be a UKRF facilitator present to manage Zoom and any unprofessional, rude, abusive or inappropriate behaviour will result in that member being removed from the AGM.
Alterations to Programme – Cancellation/Postponement of Event
1. UKRF reserves the right to make alterations to the agenda and timings.
2. In the unlikely event of the AGM being cancelled by UKRF. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate, which is this case is £0.
3. In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the AGMis postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
The Zoom AGM will be recorded live to enable the AGM to be uploaded to the members only web page to enable members to access. Those who attend and do not wish to be recorded should ensure that their Zoom camera is switched off.
We guarantee that we will never share your details with anyone else.
You can ask us to stop sending you emails at any time by contacting email@example.com
Any questions or for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org