We warmly invite you to the 2020 UK Reiki Federation Annual Conference
Thursday 24 September 2020 from 9.15am – 5.00pm
Queens Hotel & Spa Bournemouth
The UK Reiki Federation warmly invite you to our 2020 Annual Conference in Bournemouth. The conference will bring together leading experts within the Reiki field and provide space to connect, collaborate and discuss Reiki within a positive relaxing environment. The Conference aim is to bring together Reiki professionals, facilitate learning, encourage development and create opportunities for networking to support a sustainable inclusive Reiki Community.
The 2020 UKRF Annual Conference will be held at the luxurious Queens Hotel & Spa Bournemouth, Meyrick Road, Bournemouth BH1 3DL ( www.queenshotelbournemouth.com ) on Thursday 24 September 2020, with registration from 8.30-9.15am and closing at 5.00pm.
We are delighted to be holding our conference in Bournemouth with its award-winning beaches and seven miles of beautiful golden coastline, providing the perfect backdrop. Bournemouth has a vibrant centre and offers something for everyone from galleries and museums, boutiques, sports, gardens and entertainment with excellent transport links and amenities.
The Queens Hotel & Spa offers outstanding conference, accommodation and spa facilities in luxurious surroundings.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided during the Conference.
We are bringing together Reiki professionals to celebrate the progress made in bringing Reiki to people. This year we are honoured to welcome highly respected and knowledgeable speakers.
Johannes Reindl, Lineage Bearer for Usui Shiki Ryoho
Margaret Coats, Chief Executive & Registrar, Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Elaine Grundy, Author of Reiki A Path to Freedom
Torsten Lange, Founder of Reiki Science
Sue Malcolm, Animal Reiki
The day will also encompass talks and break out groups including:
- Reiki in Medicine
- Reiki and building a sustainable business
- Building a Reiki community together
- Reiki Meditation
- Reiki Education
- Making meaningful connections with peers
- Meet and network with key speakers
This conference will build on our vision and mission to achieve the highest possible level of professionalism in Education and Training, Animal Reiki and Research to raise the level of Reiki training and delivery. The day will encompass what UKRF has achieved and exciting plans for the future within a loving community. It is a fantastic opportunity to meet Reiki professionals from across the country to learn, share and build communities.
Day Delegate Rate Per Person £49
includes admission to conference, light lunch, refreshments, 5 key speakers, break out groups and positive loving energies (accommodation not included)
Booking is open to everyone (UK Reiki Federation and non-members) by completing the online booking form and payment here
Bookings can also be made via post by printing the booking form here and sending with cheque to UKRF, Suite 437, 4th Floor, Davis House, Roberts Street, Croydon CR0 1QQ.
All bookings must be made by completing the online booking form and payment or alternatively by printing the booking form and sending with cheque to UKRF Head Office.
DIRECTIONS TO THE CONFERENCE
The conference venue is the Queens Hotel & Spa Bournemouth, Meyrick Road, Bournemouth BH1 3DL www.queenshotelbournemouth.com (the hotel in the process of changing their name and we will
advise members the new name when confirmed)
- Nearest railway station: Bournemouth, one mile
- Nearest airport: Bournemouth International Airport, six miles
- Nearest bus station: Bournemouth Train Station, one mile
- Nearest motorway and junction: M27, J1, 21 miles
The conference venue can provide parking at an additional cost of £5 per day, subject to availability. There is also off-road parking (pay at meter). Please report to hotel reception on arrival if parking on site.
Accommodation can be booked direct with the conference venue at the Queens Hotel & Spa Bournemouth, Meyrick Road, Bournemouth BH1 3DL www.queenshotelbournemouth.com early booking is recommended. https://reservation.booking.expert/en-gb/search?t=0&h=igded
There are many other options available with some listed below:
- Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton https://www.hallmarkhotels.co.uk/hotels/hallmark-hotel-bournemouth-carlton/
- Heathlands Hotel https://www.britanniahotels.com/hotels/the-heathlands-hotel-bournemouth
- Tudor Grange http://www.tudorgrangehotel.co.uk/
- Hotel Celebrity http://hotel-celebrity.com/
If you have any queries or questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to bookings made by delegates wishing to attend the 2020 Annual conference organised by the UK Reiki Federation and are subject to review from time to time.
- Full payment of £49 per delegate must be made in advance with final registration before midnight on Sunday 23 August 2020.
- All bookings must be made online ADD LINK with payment by card or by printing the booking form and sending payment by cheque to UKRF Head Office.
- Registrations will not be on sale at the conference and no one will be admitted without pre-registration and payment.
- Bookings are not guaranteed until payment is received.
- Once payment has been received, an invoice will be raised and sent via email as a receipt.
SUBSTITUTIONS, CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Delegates may nominate an alternative person to attend up to 10 working days prior to the start of the conference, at no extra charge (their full name and contact details must be supplied). Substitution will board under the same booking basis and terms as the original delegate. Should substitution not be possible, refunds will apply as follows:
- 8 to 12 weeks prior to start of event: 50% of the delegate fee
- 2 to 8 weeks prior to start of event: 25% of the delegate fee
- 2 weeks or less prior to start of event: no refund
All substitutions and cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com
Refunds may not be processed until after the conference.
Any delegates who do not arrive, or who depart early will not be eligible for any refund.
ALTERATIONS TO PROGRAMME – CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT OF EVENT
1. UKRF reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme, venue and timings.
2. In the unlikely event of the conference being cancelled by UKRF, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate.
3. In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the conference is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
Speakers, Workshop Facilitators and Exhibitors
Views expressed by speakers and workshop facilitators are their own. UKRF cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker or workshop facilitator at the conference or in any material provided to delegates. Exhibitor attendance does not constitute an endorsement of such company or supplier by UKRF. Nor does UKRF accept any responsibility for any business undertaken with any exhibitor.
PHOTOGRAPHY & FILMING
For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the conference. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the photographer or video technicians directly.
We guarantee that we will never share your details with anyone else.
You can ask us to stop sending you emails at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions or for further information please contact email@example.com