We warmly invite you to the 2020 UK Reiki Federation Annual Conference
Monday 21 September – Friday 25 September 2020 from 1700-2100hrs
Sunday 27 September 2020 from 1000-1600hrs
FREE TO UK REIKI FEDERATION MEMBERS
(which can be deducted from new Practitioner or Master Teacher membership paid before 30 November 2020)
The UK Reiki Federation warmly invite you to our 2020 Annual Conference and Reiki Celebration week. Our new online format is to ensure the safety of everyone, and to make it more accessible.
The conference will bring together leading experts within the Reiki field and provide space to connect and discuss Reiki within a positive relaxing environment. The Conference aim is to bring us together to celebrate the beauty of Reiki.
We are offering this conference free to our members as a thank you for your continued support and we understand that this year has been a difficult time for you.
There will be a £15 registration fee for non-members (this £15 paid can be deducted when you join as new Practitioner or Master Teacher member before 30 November 2020).
Please note registration is required to enable us to email you the Zoom link and passcode each evening for the following day event, so that we can manage number of attendees.
We are delighted to be holding our conference and Reiki Celebration week online, allowing us to bring together as many members as possible to celebrate the beauty of Reiki. Our aim is to give you an opportunity to share together in the positive energies and ask any questions you have of leading Reiki experts. This year we welcome highly respected and knowledgeable speakers throughout the week, building up to our Annual Conference on Sunday 27 September. On the Sunday we are truly honoured to spend the day with, and share in the amazing energies of, our guest speaker Johannes Reindl, Lineage Bearer in Usui Shiki Ryoho.
MONDAY 21 – FRIDAY 25 SEPTEMBER EVENINGS
These will encompass talks, information and relaxation including:
- Animal Reiki with Sue Malcolm
- “Reiki is not about energy but entropy” with Dr. Francis Vendrell
- Reiki in Clinical Practice: A Science-based Guide with Ann Baldwin, PhD
- “HADO” The Message from Water with Kyoko Atsumi (donation requested)
- CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council)
- Reiki Medic-Care with Rosemary Pharo
- Qigong Shibashi with Warren Swartz
- Benefits of membership and the work of the UK Reiki Federation
- Reiki Meditation with Wendy Hick
- Sound bath with Hayley Pearson
SUNDAY 27 SEPTEMBER – 1000-1600HRS
Johannes Reindl, Lineage Bearer for Usui Shiki Ryoho
- Reiki self-healing
- Reiki principles
- My Reiki journey and opportunity to ask questions
Torsten Lange, Founder of Reiki Science – ‘what you always wanted to ask about Reiki’
Anne-Marie Carratu, Chair of UK Reiki Federation – leading open discussion on Reiki in Medicine
This conference will build on our vision and mission to achieve the highest possible level of professionalism in Education and Training, Animal Reiki and Research to raise the level of Reiki training and delivery. The week will encompass what UKRF has achieved and exciting plans for the future within a loving community. It is a fantastic opportunity to meet Reiki professionals to learn, share and build communities.
We look forward to welcoming you all
UK Reiki Federation Team
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to bookings made by delegates wishing to attend the 2020 online Annual Conference organised by the UK Reiki Federation and are subject to review from time to time.
1. This online event is free to current UK Reiki Federation members. A £15 booking fee is applicable for non-members (this can be deducted from new Practitioner or Master Teacher membership paid before 30 November 2020 – please retain email confirming payment).
2. Everyone wishing to attend must register online with £15 payment for non-members before Wednesday 16 September.
3. Bookings are not guaranteed until registration and payment (for non-members) is received. (Please retain email confirming registration).
4. Once payment has been received by non-members, an invoice will be raised and sent via email as a receipt.
5. Anyone who has not registered or a non-member who has not paid the necessary fee but accesses this event will be asked to leave by a UKRF representative.
Substitutions, Cancellations and Refunds
1. Non- member refunds will not be provided for this event unless the UK Reiki Federation cancel the entire event or technical issues mean we cannot deliver 75% of our planned programme. Refund requests should be put in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Any delegates who do not attend, or who depart early will not be eligible for any refund.
3. No Substitutions will be made.
Alterations to Programme – Cancellation/Postponement of Event
1. UKRF reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme and timings.
2. In the unlikely event of the conference being cancelled by UKRF, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate.
3. In the unlikely event, for whatever reason, it is necessary to postpone the conference and defer to future dates, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
Speakers, Workshop Facilitators and Exhibitors
Views expressed by speakers and workshop facilitators are their own. UKRF cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker or workshop facilitator at the conference or in any material provided to delegates. Speakers attendance does not constitute an endorsement of such company or supplier by UKRF, nor does UKRF accept any responsibility for any business undertaken with any speaker.
Photography & Filming
For promotional purposes still photographs may be taken by the organisers during the conference. Zoom sessions will be recorded, uploaded and be made accessible to delegates attending the conference in order for them to view at a later date. Delegates who do not wish to be photographed or recorded should ensure that their Zoom camera is switched off and microphone on mute. Delegates who leave their camera and microphone active during the Zoom sessions are considered to have authorised the UKRF to record and edit their name, likeness, image, voice, interview, performance and printed / written media. They agree that the UK Reiki Federation may use and authorise the use of all or any part of this documentation for, but not limited to, exhibition, publication, educational, and website and social media platform purposes. They agree to release the UK Reiki Federation, UK Reiki Federation representatives, management committee, employees, members, officers and associates from all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with any use of these “Materials”, including and without limitation, all claims for invasion of privacy, infringement of their right of publicity, defamation and any other personal and / or property rights. They also acknowledge and agree that no compensation or remuneration now or in the future will be due as a result of the use and / or exploitation of the “Materials” or detailed above.
Online Conference Process via Zoom
1. The evening before the event registered delegates will be emailed the Zoom link and password for the following days events, along with the programme for that day. They will also be asked if they have any questions for the following days speakers.
2. On accessing Zoom for this event delegates will be placed in the ‘waiting room’ until the start with all delegates being put on mute, whilst the speaker is speaking. Questions can be asked in advanced by emailing email@example.com and during the online session by using the messaging facility.
3. There will be UKRF facilitators present at each session to manage Zoom and any unprofessional, rude, abusive or inappropriate behaviour will result in that delegate being removed from the event and banned from attending the rest of the week with no refund issued.
We guarantee that we will never share your details with anyone else.
You can ask us to stop sending you emails at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions or for further information please contact email@example.com