Welcome to the booking page for the 2020 UK Reiki Federaton Annual Conference which is open to everyone
Please refer to our Terms and Condition below regarding cancellations and refunds.
If you have any queries or questions, please email: email@example.com
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to bookings made by delegates wishing to attend the 2020 Annual conference organised by the UK Reiki Federation and are subject to review from time to time.
- Full payment of £49 per delegate must be made in advance with final registration before midnight on Sunday 23 August 2020.
- All bookings must be made online with payment by card or by printing the booking form and sending payment by cheque to UKRF Head Office.
- Registrations will not be on sale at the conference and no one will be admitted without pre-registration and payment.
- Bookings are not guaranteed until payment is received.
- Once payment has been received, an invoice will be raised and sent via email as a receipt.
SUBSTITUTIONS, CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Delegates may nominate an alternative person to attend up to 10 working days prior to the start of the conference, at no extra charge (their full name and contact details must be supplied). Substitution will board under the same booking basis and terms as the original delegate. Should substitution not be possible, refunds will apply as follows:
- 8 to 12 weeks prior to start of event: 50% of the delegate fee
- 2 to 8 weeks prior to start of event: 25% of the delegate fee
- 2 weeks or less prior to start of event: no refund
All substitutions and cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds may not be processed until after the conference.
Any delegates who do not arrive, or who depart early will not be eligible for any refund.
ALTERATIONS TO PROGRAMME – CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT OF EVENT
1. UKRF reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme, venue and timings.
2. In the unlikely event of the conference being cancelled by UKRF, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate.
3. In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the conference is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
Speakers, Workshop Facilitators and Exhibitors
Views expressed by speakers and workshop facilitators are their own. UKRF cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker or workshop facilitator at the conference or in any material provided to delegates. Exhibitor attendance does not constitute an endorsement of such company or supplier by UKRF. Nor does UKRF accept any responsibility for any business undertaken with any exhibitor.
PHOTOGRAPHY & FILMING
For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the conference. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the photographer or video technicians directly.
We guarantee that we will never share your details with anyone else.
You can ask us to stop sending you emails at any time by contacting email@example.com
Any questions or for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org