Reiki Profession Specific Board Election
The election process for the Reiki Profession Specific Board (PSB) will begin on Monday 1 October 2018. PSB members are elected by registrants in order to give CNHC registered practitioners a direct say in who will act as advisers to CNHC’s Board. Any Reiki registrant can stand for election for the Reiki PSB, including those who are currently PSB members.
2018 Reiki PSB Election Timetable
- Monday 1 October: CNHC registered Reiki practitioners to receive an email with details inviting them to stand for election
- Monday 22 October: deadline is 5pm for election statements
- Tuesday 23 October: election statements to be made available and CNHC registered Reiki practitioners will be invited to vote electronically
- Tuesday 6 November: closing date is 12pm (midnight) for voting
- Wednesday 7 November: successful candidates to be notified and results announced
Details for the Reiki PSB Election can also be found on our website here.
CNHC Registrant recognised as part of the NHS 70th anniversary
Amanda Tata, NHS volunteer and CNHC registered Reflexologist, has received the Points of Light award from the Prime Minister’s Office as part of the celebrations for the 70th anniversary of the NHS. This award recognises her work on delivering a complementary therapy programme at University College Hospital. Read more about Amanda’s story on our website here.
Registration and renewal fee update
With effect from Monday 1 October 2018 the registration and renewal fee for CNHC will be £70.00. Anyone completing their online registration or renewal up to midnight on Sunday 30 September 2018 will be able to register or renew at the current rate of £68.00. The fee for registration of additional disciplines will remain at £10 per discipline, and for renewal at £5 per discipline (to a maximum of four, after which it is free).
Find us on
For more information about professional advantages of CNHC registration visit Why register with CNHC?
For details of how to register or renew call 020 3668 0406, email [email protected] or visit www.cnhc.org.uk