You can check out benefits of membership, but what else can we offer?
As one of the largest Reiki-only professional associations in the UK, and one of the most well respected, we welcome all styles of Reiki. This means that in addition to those with Usui lineage, which is a requirement for registration with a regulator, we are now able to accept applications for membership from non-Usui styles.
- Membership categories include Friends (for those who no longer practise but wish to stay in touch), Associate for non practitioners, Practitioner/Master Practitioner/Master Teacher and Affiliate Membership for organisations who would like to join us. Whatever your status we have a category for you!.
- Student membership for those undergoing training, which allows students to apply for student insurance while they are training.
- No additional cost to practitioners or teachers to be on our practitioner listings.
- The CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council) and the GRCCT (General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapies) are regulators for Reiki professionals. For those who trained prior to the introduction of the National Occupational Standards for Reiki we are able to offer a verification service to check training and experience against new training recommendations and National Occupational Standards, in order to confirm eligibility to regulators. This includes Grandparenting/Experienced Practitioner routes for Regulation - we acknowledge all relevant prior experience and learning when carrying out verifications, which are done by experienced assessors.
We are able to offer a full assessment and development service for those who just wish to check that their training does include all aspects of the new training guidelines.
- A Certificate of Verification to confirm professional training is issued for either of the above.
- Although these services are open to non-members, UK Reiki Federation members receive a preferential rate.
- For Teacher Members we have a Directory of Approved Courses and Teachers may apply to have their Practitioner courses checked to confirm they comply with current training recommendations, with their courses being listed on our Directory of Approved Courses. This is also available for CPD courses
- CPD Courses are run by both the UK Reiki Federation and its members. Details are included on our Directory of Approved Courses on the member website and are promoted via our Courses & Retreats leaflet.
- In the member sections of the website we have areas where resources can be shared between members, and further information on many topics.
- Every year we hold an Annual Review (Annual Meeting) and Festival where members have the opportunity to get together informally, with guest speakers and workshops.
- Members have opportunity to write articles on Reiki for possible inclusion in our Resonance magazine.
- Members may advertise courses in our "Courses & Retreats" section of the Resonance magazine.
- Access to specialists in various disciplines, via our working teams
- 24-hour access to website resources
- Affiliate membership for organisations
To see more benefits or to information on how join please go to "About us and Membership"
The UK Reiki Federation is an organization run by members for members.